Sunday, June 20, 2010

The start of the day

I believe my mom is already out. Here at my place it's 7:42 am;; it's kinda early.


I think she's gone out to get something for the habitants inside the nest.


XD


No kidding;; it's like the whole world's squeezed inside here! Not actually;; just wanna do a hiperbole;; but there's some people here. There's my two cousin;; my two uncles and two aunts.. Okay;; it doesn't sound so many when it's written here.


Well;; I like the atmosphere when there's many people inside the house. Feels kinda real and safe;; you know?


I'm debating about whether to wash my face with a face cleanser or not. My face have never been worse. I think it's because it's exposed to different and changing environments too many times too soon. Ohh man I hate it when it's like this.


The gate's creaking. I dunno whether it's my neighbors' or it's ours. I heard the engine of a car starting. I think it's one of my neighbor's. My mom's not at home so it's impossible that it's one of ours'. The car had just left. Nothing could be heard right now except the wind.


My teeth feel slinky. Feel like they need to be brushed.


Harry's outside. Outside my room;; playing the computer. The monitor was traded with a flat screen tv. I thought my dad would freak out but surprisingly;; he's cool with it. ;D Cool.


This is supposed to be the day of the start of torture.


What else? First school day of the second semester. I wonder if I'll do better in the second part of this year.


Since we just got back from London yesterday;; me and Harry and Ayra and Bobby is given the day off to rest. Yeah;; the fourteen hour flight kinda take it's toll on our bodies.

There's a faint throbbing in my head. My eyeballs feel sticky and hard to roll. I feel fat. Makes me wanna eat more.


XD

No comments: