Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Counseling session

Feeling crappy
I scheduled one today with my counseling teacher;; it's at 9.00 AM.
At that time in my timetable it's tilawatul quran.
So it's a win-win situation for both of us;; I don't have to skip any classes for counseling;; and she'll get to see my pretty face and brood about my problems.
Isn't it great;; ne???
;P

I wrote the poems yesterday.
I was just getting frustrater by the minute;; guys are so self-centered!
We had the meeting yesterday;; turned out I didn't have to present.
TT^TT
That's really awesomeness;; I was doing sketches and my mind was wandering entah ke mana-mana;; kalau minta present juga memang ternganga la.
Confirmed!

Tahfiz yesterday was one of the blue days.
Dapat hafal 6 ayat jea seh!! 
I made a pitiful face at my teacher and I got away with it.
It's a relief cause I thought she's gonna slap me or something.
She's kinda FIERCE.

No comments: