Monday, August 20, 2012

My Eidul Fitr

Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers :D

Even though yesterday's yesterday was Eidul Fitr I got down from my euphoria quite quick. It's because there's nothing around that Felda settlement;; well for me anyways.

It's because I don't have friends around that area;; thus I don't have a reason to go explore every pit lining the road or find out where is the meeting place of all the monkeys in the area.

I did have fun at home though. I watched a doraemon movie;; I LOVE DORAEMON MOVIES!! The animation is sooooooo awesome;; even though the charactor design's generally the same but in tradition respecting the line of olden days' doraemon movies;; the backgrounds are hand-drawn and watercolored to perfection. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! I wish I can paint like that...

And afterall I did manage to finish the Eidul Fitr drawing in my previous post;; though in my opinion I did a poor job of trying to color it.

All the time I spent changing my lying positions (from body planting to lying sideways to any other position not mentioned above. Yes a delightful experiment you can try at home guys:: does.not require any humongous amount of energy and you don't even have to be rich to do it. Look my blog is user-friendly:: it caters to anyone whether rich or not okayy I'm rambling okay Imma stop now okay you've just got pwned okay nigahiga okay foreal.);; is not for naught because I get to finish my piece~~!

:D

So neways suddenly mama and papa came out of nowhere and said "Kak jom gi Tasik Chini :D" In case you're wondering;; yes he did made that face.

I jumped at the chance and jumped into the car and jumped when the car jumped when there's a high bumper and jumped out of the car when we arrived and jumped into the lake.

Haha caught you.

:DD

I just jumped into the boat with ice cream in One (Direction (sorry I can't resist)) hand and a two tupperwares of fish food in the other.

From here let's just let the beautiful pictures of nature speak for itself.

Oh yea happy belated Eidul Fitr~





























No comments: