Thursday, August 30, 2012

Strange Guys

Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers :((


Okay today I'm in a bad mood sooo early in the morning because a friend of mine had just asked a stupid question about my status.


I had written that I like people with a sense of humor on my status.


He had quoted me and asked what does it means.


Figures;; since his English is hardly A-Levels stuff. But how can he interpret that into 'I like someone that's horny'???


Is he trying to set down his playing field? Is he like trying to test my reaction to his remark? So if I'm okay then he wilk definitely try opening up thr subject again. Does he think I'll not get angry when he explained something like that to me?? It took all of my emotional state to leave in a civilised manner and not curse him and all of his family tree.


I'm sure that counts as sexual harassment right?


I don't want to get involved with these kind of sick people.


On a lighter tone;; today I have FOUR open houses to attend to :D


I'm sooo excited that I get to mingle with my friends before flying to Jordan with Mr GG and Mr QG.


I'll get back to you later :DD

No comments: