Friday, August 24, 2012

The Line Separating The Wanted and The Unwanted

Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers.

Now Imma start my post today with a statement:: I wanted an apple and got a pear.

If you guys are the one that's facing this kind of situation;; how would you feel?

For example you've been freaking fangirling every minute of the day over Big Bang and suddenly got Ze:a's concert tickets.
(And Aty-san that's another Korean boy band.)

Or you've been dreaming about getting a rich European husband but got an indie filmmaker Pan Asian as a husband.

Or you've been talking every second of the day about buying a semi-d lot but got a treehouse.

OR in MY case;; I've been practically praising University Of Jordan to the high heavens and beyond and is not so secretly harboring an obsession over getting into there and living in the city it's in which happened to be the capital of the little Arabic country called Jordan that I've never even heard of before I went there last June but Allah had written my fate to be studying in Yarmouk University which I've been meh-mehing about to anybody who would listen just because there's alot of Malays studying there.

Maybe this is a sign?

A sign that I should just run away from home and find a rich husband that could sponsor my education in Japan.

Gosh I'm just asking for two months to go there to learn a little Japanese. Geez. Geez.

The university offer letter was sent by Pos Laju which have a faulty security system that requires the signature of the acceptee (too lazy to use google translate-deal with my inventor tendency) in order for the postman to drop the package.

I wasn't at home the time mister postman came around to my house. He should totally stick around. I'm sure that if he did;; I'd rip the letter before he even started the engine and he'll get to see a 17 (and 8 months-I value detaility) jumping up and down like a I have springs attached to the soles of my shoes;; all the while trying to read the printed alphabets. It can make his day and be a story of many from his years serving as the bearer of letters and packages;; passed down to his ancestors after him.

I can become a legend.

Neways since it had became like this;; I'll have to go receive the all-important letter of my acceptance to Hogwarts;; the School of Withcraft And Wizardry.

:-|

See my honest face?? You believe me right??

Riiight??

=_=

I can't even convince myself.

Nahh;; just some university in Jordan.

I haven't set eyes yet on the actual letter of acceptance into Yarmouk University in Irbid;; but there's other ways to know which university we're accepted into other than waiting blindly for the letter to arrive at your doorstep (not literally-afterall what's the point of gates??);; which is checking the list of names of students accepted into universities in Jordan in a website.

I checked. I failed to find my name.

I told my friend about my wish.

She checked.

BAM!!!

THERE'S MY FREAKING NAME AND BESIDE IT WRITTEN ;; "Yarmouk University."

So the conclusion is of course I haven't actually seen and touched the letter with mg own eyes but it's like a fact now:: I got into Yarmouk.

Hell;; someone can even include that into the Malaysian Education Syllabus;; the source is that diyakini.

Duh;; double duh and TRIPLE DUHH!!!

...I'm not saying I'm not grateful. Dissappointed is all.

...And I'm not saying that Yarmouk is worse than University Of Jordan. Afterall it's still a place of 'ilmu'. Different is all.

Someone don't say "Suck it up Damia you can't change anything even if you mope around.";; cause I'm freaking sucking it up and HELL YEA I AM NOT MOPING DAMMITT.

... Complaining and being plain pissed off is all.

No comments: