Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Doctors and Classes

Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers :D



I think I'm the only reader here but regardless I'm thankful. That I have an outlet for me to spit out all the ugliness inside me so that it wouldn't spread and make ALL of my insides ugly. That would be disastrous.

I'm a university student now :D

I can't describe the feeling because there's basically nothing to describe

The funny thing is that I went to class the day before yesterday  but the doctors didn't even pretend to care!

Instead of coming in and at least introduce themselves and maybe tell us which book we would use and where to buy them;; they decided that 'hey;; it would be cooler to not go to class altogether. It's not like we care whether or not they have to walk for near half an hour to reach class;; walking in with their sweaty and smelly bodies with backpacks behind their backs and wheezing from lack of oxygen after going up the stairs. And it's not our problem if they want to wait for us for the whole one hour of class. They should be smart enough to walk out after fifteen minutes of waiting. Not wait the whole hour through."

That was Sunday.

Let's see my luck today.

No comments: