Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mama's Vision Of The Future


Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers! :D
I have finally passed my driving test!
  
And I told mama that I want to  take the car around for a drive before I fly tomorrow morning to be exact. But I'm going to the airport tonight since I have to check-in an hour early. So mama;; being the considerate and over-thinking person that she is;; said "Toksoh nak gelenya la kak. Sumuo benda pakat nak buat dalam masa satu hari nanti sumuo tak jadi. Nanti kakak tersampai lambat tertinggal flight macam mana? Nanti..."
  
Yea readers you got the idea right?
  
=_=;
  
Geez mothers.
  
And then she said something funny.

"Akak tak payah la nak bawa kereta hari ni. Kakak tunggu bil kakak balik nanti;; kereta kita dah tukar dah. Pintu buat dekat atas." She excitedly mase big gestures with her arms;; looking like someone drowning crying for help. "Kalau kakak nak masuk kakak kena panjat ikut tangga kat tepi kereta." She gestures at the side;; making 'shyuuuuu' noises to mengta'kidkan her point. 
I was laughing so hard at her randomness.
  
Gosh I would totally miss my family.

No comments: