Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm the family butler

This recent family vacation had truly made me face up my fears.


I think family vacations are a real pain. The trip to Dubai last year had more made me cringe than feel excited when it came to my memories.


I mean;; being close to your family is a tough thing to ask from any teenager.


There were a lot of emotions running high during our trip this year too.


But nevertheless;; Amsterdam is astounding;; Zurich is highly and shockingly civilized;; Paris is breathtaking;; Brussels is a delightful surprise;; and London is very enigmatic. Shockingly so.


So I'll tell you the roles of my family members::
my littlest sister is the family princess
my second littlest is the wild card
my third littlest is my brother's shadow
my brother is the family joker
and me?
quite incidentally;; the family butler


I was the one who's always on the end of doing things. Seriously;; have all men in this generation turned to sissies? I remembered in the good old days;; where men were the ones who take the cattle back to the farms and gotta go to work to feed their families and yadda yadda yadda. Gone were those days.


At least in my family they don't still believe that.


I'm a freaking superwoman. I had to wash the dishes;; and these people;; FYI;; eat a freaking lot. We walked alot so we ate alot. And I have to pull the big freaking bags. Each of them are the size of five babies on top of each other.

And my brother Harry got sick accidentally on purpose. Subtitle:: he's a lazy ass and was given the slip and didn't have to do all the tough stuff.


The family princess;; Ayra;; just knows how to hit. Hitgirl. Her other nickname. Her aegyo made me wanna barf. She loves acting like a baby;; and she's freaking five years old. She's tall enough to be my arm-wrest when I'm sitting on a stool.


The wild card;; Bobby;; could be kinda annoying. But she's really cute actually. There was this one time I was just sitting quietly at a corner trying to concentrate on making teary faces when she suddenly came to me and stood in front of me;; and start pointing at me and laughing. She cracks me up most of the times. I was seriously having an emotional time.


Hail King Dad;; his reign had made me realize that I'm a total black sheep in this freaking family.


:O

No comments: