Friday, July 16, 2010

Reunited with Adobe!

I love love love LOVE Adobe Photoshop.
Scroll down to find out why.


This is the pictures we took today.
HAAA
MENCAPAPMUU!!!!!!

Look at our faces;;
pretending to be cute...
I like the eye though;; the one with 'You you you' written all over the iris;; 
and the Life? thing on my head...
Really artistic right??
I thought so!


 Beach photos.
I'm so proud of the last one;; I put alot of effort into doing this!
The result's something kinda weird;;
but because I am weird person;; I like it!
Though my expression looks smug.


The picture from the previous post!
:D
Thought it looks really pretty and nostalgic;;
so I decide to throw in some words that can nudge the mind to think..


 Another version of the picture.
 Oh;;
hope my Photoshop skills will go on to develop.
Because I don't want to lose my investment.

No comments: