Sunday, July 11, 2010

The school shoots of the week

 
My club's softboard. You see;; I'm in THE ARABIC LANGUAGE CLUB. 
TT^TT
And actually I'm the one assigned to do the softboard - pretty it up- but I don't have the slightest idea HOW.

  

This is the best ranked softboard at school. Belong to the English Club

 
At my school's surau :D
Woww;; jjang!! :DDDD
I look different in these two photos!!
LOVE IT I'M FRIGGING PRETTY~~!!!
XDDDDDDD
   
Embarassed Sai XD
In Basic Accounting Principles class
I know I should pay attention but I'm BORED AND SLEEPY
:D

 
Tahfiz mates :)
  
Kiruru desu!!

 
Kore wa Kiruru to Lolowtt desu!!
:3

  
Class timetable. 
:DDD 
Hehehe;; guess who made it???? 
ME!!!
  
My Form 4 class. Next year it will be Examination Year. 
TT^TT
 Goodbye freedom!



The book I was reading. Good;; but I like 
"Size 14 is not fat either" better.
It's about a murder at a college.
Good stuff!!



The Black And White couple
:DDD

No comments: