Monday, July 12, 2010

The frigging workload

It's 3.38 AM.
I'm a frigging high-school student;; yet I'm up at this hour.

I wasn't even planning on blogging;; but I wanna tell someone about what I've been thinking about.
I wanna complain and blogging is the only way I can do it.

I was up at 3.15 AM;; got a shower cause I didn't get one yesterday:: I practically passed out after got home from school.

Tomorrow I have a Science Report due:: the drawing hasn't been sketched yet. I haven't memorized all of Yassin yet:: I'll have to stand in class for a whole hour of PQS. I also have to think about my club's softboard. Yeah;; the green one. And I also happen to be  a librarian:: I have to go there today at after-school hour to survey my work. And I have Tahfiz to think about! 

TT^TT

And the reason for me risking myself of getting caught by my parents at 3.00-ish opening the internet and using Adobe is Nedy:: I'm in the Graphics Team of the school's annual magazine for this year;; she's my manager. No;; my girl. I mean;; my .............




.


..



...



......




........


Monitor???

No comments: