Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ulzzang mania


I was surfing the net;; that's a normal thing to do you know;; not just me. Anyway;; then I came into this word:: Ulzzang make-up.
Actually;; to be truthful;; I was on Youtube watching Make-up tutorials.The keyword I typed into the search thingie is:: "Japanese eye makeup tutorial."

And out came a slew of results:: Gyaru eye-makeup;; How to make your eyes look bigger, brighter eye makeup tutorial;; etc.

Hey;; I'm a girl okay?

Then there's this video saying:: Ulzzang eye makeup tutorial.

I was interested because the girl looked THE BOMB.

After I watched the tutorial;; I wanna know what Ullzzang actually is.

Apparently it's like a craze of a way to makeup originating from South Korea. The typical Ulzzang look:: big eyes;; round contacts (preferably colored);; delicate features;; pink puffy lips;; and impossibly flawless skin. Subtitle:: the angel look.

Boy;; do these girls look pretty!

After an ample amount of surfing;; these are the prettiest among the prettiest Ulzzang girls.
(If I was born a guy;; I'd pee in my pants)

Enjoy!



 
This one is a guy. But he's CUTE!! XDD
 
  Hmm;; the power of makeup??? 
(Except that guy of course. Or does he wear some too??? O_O")

No comments: