Friday, July 2, 2010

School!

Today was report card day. The dreaded day. It was like wainting to be hanged.
By your parents and your teachers.
I sneaked the camera to school (again). Wow;; twice in a week.
If it got confiscated;; I'll need to cry a sea of blood to make papa forgive me.

I love the yellow one :D



OMG Sai looked really cute!!! XDDD Really love this! ;P



She never failed to steal your hearts;; didn't she?? ;DDDDD
 
 
Nerd FACE!

 
Me;; Xe and Nedy. We were at the office.

I came in with Sai to pay the school monthly fee.

:DDDDD

They look GORGEOUS.


The soon to be MAJORLY disappointed parents.

I mean;; why not??

Their kids didn't even get a single credit for a single subject.

:D

 
The highlight of this post!

This is Bella...!!

And I seriously think she should audition for Twilight.

That movie's gonna make the cinemas burst if she starred in that!!

Doesn't she look GORGEOUS?!!!

 
Ohh;; I looked hilarious in this.

 
XDDDDDD

I LOVE her face!!!!
 
Tsust me;; she's gorgeous-er in real life. >:O



Syuichi and Syudd!! :DDDD

No comments: