Thursday, August 5, 2010

Schlocky

At last!!
I've been missing this little secret place of mine.
The internet at home has been down for quite a while;; and mama and papa are content just by leaving it as it is.
Which is really a pity;; because I have so many stories to tell;; so many pictures that's really beautiful and really meningful to me;; so many memories to be eternalize here.

I had missed this place;; and I think I will never stop missing this place.

I have become comfortable here!
Too comfy for my own liking.

It's like the internet is my home and my blog is my room.

I'm at school;; it's recess time.
I shouldn't be opening this at school;; right now because it's not approppriate laa;; I'm a frigging student and this is frigging school time;;
I have to sprt out my priorities and stuff.

Tok Wan is going umrah this Saturday!
I wish I can upload the thousands of photos I've captured for the past few weeks;;
but how????

I've discovered a new manga that made me cry for a second;; and changed the mood in the next second till I'm rocking with laughter!
It's Rave Master.
Love it love it love it.

THe recess bell had rung;; recess time is over.
Wish I could stay over more here.

BUt I had a presentation coming up.

And Teacher Sally will go berserk. Maybe.

Hmm;; I'll upload her picture later.

Goddbye blog.
Till next time.
Bila la tu yea?

No comments: