Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Play Your Own Destiny!

Assalamualaikum peepers and stalkers :D


きやー! XDDDDDD


I have heard SOOOO much about it..
Have read of it in forums;; it had been mentioned in some of my favorite mangas;; it hade been the main focus in a few articles I read in the newspaper...


So what am I talking about???


JENG JENG JENG!!


ROLE-PLAYING GAMES!!.... that's what they're called.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


................ I think...


Neways the concept is the same as those choose your own fates book.


You know those kinds of books that ask you life-altering questions like;;


'Where do you want to go to buy your groceries?
      

A. At Jusco Wangsa Maju
      

B. At Ikea Damansara
     
     

If you choose A;; turn to page 3361.
     

If you choose B;; turn to page 7890.'


Yep same concept. So this is a Love RPG and it's actually very popular in Japan among girls.


Check it out in Play Store if you're interested;; search for 'motemote'.



No comments: