Saturday, July 9, 2016

I suck as a student

Hey blog. It's been a while isn't it?


I have been keeping busy with internal struggles and going through life, and also denying myself the chance of self-improvement by not writing at all (which gives me zero chance to self reflect).

Today I feel like I had just carved an irreversible dent in my personal history because of my overconfidence. I am basically Ironman but without the intelligent bit. Too overconfident for my own good and too proud to actually get help (not to mention broke).

So really, I'm more the stereotypical douche type in rom coms that's no good and need alot of fixing upping. Move over Kristoff, there's new contestant in town.

With my tendency to exaggerate things, I understand if you guys think I'm being 'over'; as Syedah said with an alarmed look. I'm totally not though.

While I was answering my test I kept thinking I don't have enough ass to pull answers out of; I'll need an army of asses to fill at least a half of my answer sheet.

I felt even more pathetic when I glanced at Syedah's answer sheet and actually saw legit points that we went through yesterday together on the floor of her room, with Yana and Eton. 

And when I walked out. Eton and her were discussing about the answers like they had already studied all night before, which they actually did.

Well, now I know how left out a deaf feels when being at a party.

The conclusion is, I suck as a student so much that I would probably suck at everything else either. But hey, my parents are obliged to love me right?

Cheers to that.

1 comment:

suraya0809 said...

hai!!! blogwalking.