Thursday, June 3, 2010

The adrenaline rush!!

I had the worst day today....


I brood for practically the whole time I as in school because I was so sad you know???


This was what happened::
Okay there's this celebration tomorrow;; it's for Teacher's Day
And every form are required to make at least a performance and the time slot was only for max ten minutes.
Then;; us Form 4 students decided to make a video as a tribute of sorts.
Then suddenly the job was given to me;; and I have to do it.
At first I didn't mind;; cause I thought it would be after the school reopen you know???
And then; this Monday I found out that actually;; it's this freaking FRIDAY.
I'm cool;; cause Ayu agreed to do it all of a sudden.
So for two days my family's video camera goes into her possession. 
Then.
My dad got pissed.
And I couldn't bring it to school anymore because of a mistake I made.
The thing wasn't even finished yet.
Then.
That's why I'm so moody today.
I felt so sorry for myself.
ohh..
But;; it's all sorted out now.
I'll bring the video camera tomorrow and Ayu will finish it.


Allah fated us meet for a reason.

No comments: